Saturday 10 August 2013

Watermelon Time

I love the refreshing taste of watermelon on a hot summer's day.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Add some Red
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-44.html
A Creative Need - Lazy Days of Summer
http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/august-challenge-lazy-days-of-summer/


I have used a watermelon paper from Meinlana Park for the background.  The watermelon slices are an image from A Creative Need which I have repeat stamped.  The main image is also from A Creative Need and has been coloured with copic markers B000, Y000, G000, R05 and R81.  I die-cut with Spellbinders Labels dies and then raised above the main card using mount tape.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know...Fresh Brewed Designs has some really great watermelon kids for sale. Just sayin'....

    And did you grab the latest watermelon freebie paper from TLC earlier in the week or last week? I've lost track of exactly when it came out but I know it was recent. I know how much you love papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh card for summer! I want a cool refreshing bit of watermelon now! Thanks for joining in the A Creative Need challenge Suze!!

    ReplyDelete