Thursday 8 August 2013

Vacation to the Netherlands

The Netherlands is one place that I would love to take a vacation to.  At the moment, I have to be content with making a card or two with a Dutch theme!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Vacation
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-188.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything with scallops
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-183-anything-with-scallops.html
Incy Wincy Designs - Gatefold Card
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/gatefold-card.html

I hadn't made a gatefold card in a while so it was fun to create one now.  It worked really well with this image too.  The paper that I have used comes from Create with TLC.  I inked the edges of the cardstock with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade.  The scallop oval has been cut from orange cardstock using a Spellbinders die.  The image has also been cut with a Spellbinders die.  The image that I chose to use is from Sassy Studio Designs and has been coloured with copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and a beautiful image Suze, your colouring is spot on. I love it. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Suze. Love the gatefold and Paulette's tulips printed out real well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe she's adorable thanks for playing at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the orange stands out! Great composition!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete