Friday 30 August 2013

Thank You Teacher

Another card ready for the end of the school year:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Flat Friends - Colour Combination
http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-11-colour-combo-x.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad by MME - this one is actually from a Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Flat Friends and has been coloured with copic markers 100, C7, C5, C3, C1, E00 and an RV marker which I forgot to note down the number!  The ribbon is some I bought a little while ago that I thought might be good for cards but was still sitting unopened!!
I have also added a sparkly glitter dome to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card hun - loving your colouring x x Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge x x

    ReplyDelete