Saturday 31 August 2013

Seven Nation Army

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes is the current challenge at Musically Challenged.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Seven Nation Army
http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2013/08/seven-nation-army-challenge-7.html
Sentimental Sundays - Ombre Hair
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-169-ombre-hair.html

I have used a segment from the video as well as a bit from the lyrics for the sentiment.  The triangles are distinctive throughout the video.  I have layered these ones using the same colours as in the vid.  The other distinctive piece of the video is the piece played on the guitar so I had to feature a guitar in some way to symbolise that.  I found this image from Bird's Cards which was just perfect.  I gave the guy red and black hair as at points in the video the hair seemed two toned.  I used SpiderFinger font to type a line of the lyrics.

1 comment:

  1. this is so cool...looks just like it was taken out of the video! the white stripes would be proud! thanks for joining us at Musically challenged!

    ReplyDelete