Monday 12 August 2013

Raspberry House

Another garden themed card - must be inspired by all the gardening I did at the weekend!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/pinspirational-challenge-69.html
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/anything-goes.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/august-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from Teresa Collins.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers - R59, E?, G17, G14, Y17 and R000.   I can't remember which E colour I used with the R59 on the house - it may be E25 but I'm guessing a bit there.

I used green paper from a paper scrap pack for the matting.  I have also added an embellishment formed by joining three leaf-shaped embellishments together.  These were something I found in a Dollar Type store at the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely image Suze. Nice find at the Dollar store.Thanks for sharing the card with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week.
    Hope you will join us next week too.--Sheetal(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suze, lovely mix of colours. I like the pretty patterned paper you used in the background and the way you joined the leaves together. You did a good job on colouring the bird house too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze, lovely mix of colours. I like the pretty patterned paper you used in the background and the way you joined the leaves together. You did a good job on colouring the bird house too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering Beccy's Place August Challenge - I wish you the best in the win! Have a wonderful week! Gail GDT

    ReplyDelete