Tuesday 20 August 2013

Layered Piggie

Don't very often use farm animals on my cards but this one is such a cutie:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Make own embellishment
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-73-make-your-own.html
Craft Your Passion - Summer Flowers
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-176-summer-flowers.html
Robyn's Fetish - Put A Frame Around It
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-173-put-frame-around-it.html

I have used red cardstock together with a polka dot paper from a paper pad called Sweet Wishes.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and coloured with copic markers C3, C1, RV10, R29, R27.    The die-cutting is all from Spellbinders dies.  I created a flower following a tutorial on My PaperCrafting World.  It didn't turn out as good as the ones on the tutorial but I'm sure I'll improve with more practice.  This one is my second attempt - the first I abandoned as a bad job!  It uses a satin ribbon in it's construction.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card you made, thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, colorful and interesting layout! Thank you for sharing your project in the “Summer Flowers” Challenge!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passion
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at CYP challenge!
    Kat
    Craft Your Passion DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The paper choice is perfect for this image. The flower is a wonderful embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.
    Hugs,
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete