Wednesday 28 August 2013

I forgot your birthday!

I'm always forgetting birthdays so figured I needed to have a few cards ready for when I do forget!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-221-22nd-of-august-sketch.html
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/qkr-stampede-weekly-challenge-53.html
Trimgym - Anything Goes
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/august-challenge-anything-goes.html
Catch The Bug - Photo Inspiration (flowers)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/august-photo-inspiration-challenge.html

I have used tartan papers from two different paper packs by Trimgym for this card.  I wanted to pick up the colours of the flowers as well as the teacup in the papers so using papers from different packs allowed me to do this.  Of course, it would have been much easier if I chose the papers before I coloured the image but I don't always do things the easy way!

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Violetta teacup. I used copic markers for the colouring of the image - BV08, BV02, BV000, RV04, RV02, G17, G14, Y35.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.   All die-cutting is with Spellbinders dies - rectangles, square and oval.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect card....love the layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, again...
    Another beautiful card here, nice image, cute papers...
    Thanks for joining us at QKR this week.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello again. Another lovely little card project here. particularly love the layers, bling and flowers on this one. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this image - great work!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog tomorrow for our newest challenge! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete