Thursday 29 August 2013

Fuschia and Hummingbird

My mother has lots of fuschia plants in her garden and this is one of the colours that she has:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Birds of a Feather
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-50-birds-of-feather.html

I have used a background paper from MME for this card.  I made the image large enough to make it the focal point of the card with a little border of the background paper showing.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to the hummingbird.  The flower is one I was given as a gift - I added a pearl to the centre to give it more definition.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Suze, love what you have done with this DD image, thank you for playing along this week, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete