Tuesday 13 August 2013

Freebie Time At Creative Bug On the Loose

It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday.  The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This week we have...
 
"Princess"


I have made this card with this lovely image:

I decided I would create an Easel Card for a change!  This time, I didn't use a template but cut the pieces using a Spellbinders Labels die.  The image has been part paper pieced and part coloured with copic markers E00, R59, E04, R000 and also some Stickles - Yellow.  The paper that I have used for the lower part of the card as well as the paper piecing comes from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I got this one from the Treasure Hunt held recently.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and also has Stickles - Yellow added.  The pink pearls that I have dotted around are from Sullivans.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - No Squares Allowed
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-51-no-squares-allowed.html


So, what are you waiting for?  To take advantage of this cute image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring Bumble Bug home with you While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.




I've caught the bug,
have you?



2 comments:

  1. Super sweet Suze, you did a beautiful job, I just love this card and the bloom and pearls are beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete