Saturday 24 August 2013

Floral Easel Card

An easel card without DP:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything But Square
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-46.html
Love To Create - Fancy Folds
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-79-fancy-folds.html

I started colouring this image in primary colours for another challenge and then decided not to use it.  I was having difficulty finding a DP that I liked to go with this image so........I used Trendy Tape instead!  I have used three different colours of Trendy Tape to create the background. The image is from The Stamping Chef and coloured in primary coloured copic markers with the addition of Glossy Accents on the cherry and some Stickles - Fruit Punch and Yellow on the ice-cream and the wafer piece.  I have used red glitter domes for the stoppers and then used blue and clear glitter domes as decoration.  I didn't want to add too much else to the card to distract from the bold colours - it would probably have got lost amongst the boldness anyway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the Trendy tape, a great easel card, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete