Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cute Christmas Elf

Another Christmas card - this time with a real cute image:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/sweet-sketch-wednesday-220-and-digi.html
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chnc-challenge-139-cute.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august.html

Here is the sketch that I followed:


I have used a couple of papers from a Christmas paper pad.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I have coloured using copic markers and added a touch of Stickles - Crystal to the hat.  I have also added a strip of green glitter tape from American Crafts and some red pearls. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, congratulations on you win last week that was such a cute card. Love your card this week this is such a sweet image from DigiStamp Boutique and I love your paper and the glitter tape you've used, great idea. Thanks so much for your email and your phone number we will have a coffee sooner than later, I'll give you a ring. I'm down to Hamilton tonight for Liam's birthday and Friday night as we have a quiz night but I'll be busy both of those nights. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. I grabbed him the other day too. He is soo cute! I love your fun papers. It is really fun to start seeing Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image Suze. Love your holly paper too.

    Thanks for playing along at SSW this week.

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing but adorable! I picked up that image too, he is a cutie. And I love the papers you used with it. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That strip of glitter is so fun with the papers you used and this handsome little elf! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to start fresh and hopefully stay on track again--at least with one of your posts a day. You are so quick and often have several posts a day, that I can't guarantee I'll be able to comment on all of them. Just know that I always at least look at the cards and read through the post, even if I can't come and comment. I still have lots to catch up on but that will have to come in time.

    In terms of this card, how adorable. Such a cute elf and pretty papers. Great layout too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I just love this sweet elf. Nicely done with the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You elf is indeed cute, Suze - love it - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the sketch, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete