Sunday 11 August 2013

Camping Vacation

A get away from it all type vacation:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Love to Create - Sketch
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-77-sketch-challenge.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Vacation plus stickers
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/08/its-challenge-time.html

I decided to go through my stash of offcut papers today and see if any of them would work together.  To my surprise, I found these three that just fitted the card perfectly.  The image that I have used comes from Lacy Sunshine.  The stickers are from my stash.  Die-cutting is with Spellbinders dies and colouring with copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, great sketch Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for the summer vacation/stash rub-ons or stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Suze, great sketch. I just realised that I have that one too, it will be a great one for me practising my colouring. lol You don't need to practice as your colouring is awesome. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge . . . Hope to see you join us again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy CIO DT

    ReplyDelete