Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bon Voyage

I've gone a bit off-beat with this card!  I've gone with a let's have a drink to celebrate your upcoming travels!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-221-22nd-of-august-sketch.html
Milk Coffee - Bon Voyage
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/bon-voyagevacation-challenge.html
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/qkr-stampede-weekly-challenge-53.html

I have used a selection of papers from Create with TLC for this card and matted them with kraft cardstock.  The image is from Milk Coffee, coloured with copic markers E11, R59 and R27 and highlighted with Glossy Accents.  All die-cutting is with Spellbinders dies in rectangles, square and pennant.  The Bon Voyage sentiment is one I typed on the computer myself as I couldn't find one I liked amongst the many sentiments I have in my collection!  I'm in a fussy mood today I think!  I have finished the sketch off with the help of a couple of buttons that came from my Mum's button box. 





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the color choices.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Love the color combo...
    Thanks for joining us at QKR this week.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love the image and plane B.paper and love the big buttons-thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T
    Carol (GDT-Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a lovely card. Such great design with the layers and colours too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete