Thursday 15 August 2013

Bitsy at the Beach

A nice girly summery card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-54-anything-goes.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Summer
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-45.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-45-delicious-doodles.html

I have used a couple of papers from MME for the background.  The lower one reminded me of waves.  The image is Bitsy at the Beach from Rick St Dennis.  I have coloured her in copic markers and then circle cut using a Spellbinders die.  Matting is pink paper from a paper scrap pack.  To finish the card, I have added three pink pearls onto a pennant also cut using a Spellbinders die. 
The layout for this card follows the sketch at Seems A Little Sketchy.

6 comments:

  1. That image is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love that little girl, she's darling! (serious case of the "I Want's" here.

    Thanks for joining us at SALS! Fantastic job with our sketch, please please, join us again! Best of luck.

    Lauri
    SALS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card. thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute image, I have just used it opn a card myself, cute pink waves, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this Week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze, love the colouring and the image, she is so cute.
    I was so impressed with the website, I hope that you can get some ideas, I know that I did. lol Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suze, how cute is this card, what a super cute image, great work, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering the anything goes challenge at Brown Sugar this week - good luck on the draw - a new challenge starts tomorrow! Come join us! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete