Tuesday 20 August 2013

Birthday Elephant

A nice bright card:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Birthday
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-115-birthday-bash.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Birthday
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-august-17-23-birthdays

I have used a balloon paper from Krafty Keepsakes for the background of this card.  The image is Ellie from Tiddly Inks.  I used copic markers C3, C1, RV10, G17, G14, Y08, Y02, R29, R27.  The yellow satin ribbon is from my stash - had it for quite a while.  I added three gemstone hearts to match the balloons - next time I have a bright idea like that I find the gemstones first and then pick the balloon colours.  It took me ages to find a yellow heart gemstone and I had no clear ones to colour with a copic marker either.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks you for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    ~TIDT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - this is so cute! Ellie looks great! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute- I love how you matched the gems to the balloons the hassle was definitely worth it :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Suze, I just love elephants (or nelliphants as I call them lol). The colouring is wonderful, thank you for using the background paper that I gave away. Such a beautiful colourful card. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete