Thursday 29 August 2013

Be Inspired

I have used the inspiration photo at The Alley Way Stamps and go with quite an obvious inspiration this week:

This is the original photo so you can see what I mean!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Alley Way Stamps - Photo Inspiration
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/BE%20inspired%20Challenge

I have die-cut a rectangle of number paper from a matstack by DCWV called "A Type of Art".  The image is from The Alley Way Stamps and has been repeat printed and then coloured with copic markers.  I then added a strip of dark grey grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.   A nice CAS card inspired by the cleanness of the inspiration photo.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete