Sunday 1 September 2013

Autumn Flower Jar

Today is the first day of spring here....so it seems a little weird making autumn themed cards.  However, that is my favourite colour palette so I couldn't resist....

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles - Fall
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-186-season-of-fall-or-fall.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/sketchie-free-for-all.html

I have used Sketch #83 for this card - which is the one posted with the current challenge. 

The back piece of paper is one from my stash.  The other three are different shadings of the same paper by Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  All of these pieces were offcuts from other cards!  The matting is white cardstock edged with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade.  The image is a New Release from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added one "stray" autumn leaf as an embellishment - this one is cut from cardstock using a Marianne's die.

2 comments:

  1. great card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete