Wednesday 14 August 2013

Owl Doorhanger

A doorhanger for my son's room - he loves owls especially when they are realistic looking owls.

I am entering my door hanger in the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Door Hanger or Bookmark
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-219-8th-of-august.html
QKR Stampede - No Squares Allowed
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/p/challenge-rules.html

I used a template for a door hanger that I found here:
www.polyvore.com
I have stamped several stamps from Flonz over the doorhanger at various angles using a Tuxedo Memento inkpad.  I coloured the images using my copic markers.  The letter stickers spelling my son's name are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. I love owls. This would be great for my uncles' study door. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week.Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls , this door hanger is awesome and thank you for the link to the template!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great door hanger. Thank yo again for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another owl fan too, I bet your son loves it. Many thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. We hope you join in our new challenge that starts tomorrow. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete