Thursday 1 August 2013

Little Piano

I haven't done music for probably 40 years but I still love doodling music notes!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Meljens Designs Studio - Doodling
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-170-doodling.html
Penny's Paper - Stitching - real or faux
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-138.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Clean and Simple
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-43.html

I have used a background paper from Vintage Digital for this card.  The image is Little Piano by Meljens Designs Studio.  I doodled some stitching around both die-cuts to match the stitching by Melissa in the images.  I hope Melissa doesn't cringe too much as it is not as good as hers!  I also doodled some music notes on the star die-cut - probably not as good as I used to do but I'm way out of practice.  The dies used for the die-cutting are both from Spellbinders.  The rhinestones that I have added are from Kaisercraft.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card suze, great doodlees. Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card. Great background paper. I'm unfamiliar with 'Vintage Digital' or maybe I'm just not recognizing the name. Love the added music notes!

    ReplyDelete

  4. beautiful creation. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doodled stitches and the music notes! Such a great doodle for the image.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Doodling challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete