Thursday 1 August 2013

Great Work


Exam time is looming for my two teenagers - so I'm hoping that I have a need for this card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Alley Way Stamps - Be Inspired 33
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/BE%20inspired%20Challenge
Annabelle Stamps - Sketch
http://annabellestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/ac168.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Clean and Simple
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-43.html

I have used my favourite two colours for this card.  The background paper is from MME.  I have also used the reverse of this paper as one of my matting layers for the image.  The image and sentiment are both from The Alley Way Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The spotted grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts..

The sketch I followed for this card is this one:












4 comments:

  1. Sooo totally fabulous, Love your fun take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Suze! Sorry, had too. Wouldn't it be just awful if you jinxed the kids' grades by making the card ahead of time? Aren't I just awful to go there? ;O)

    ReplyDelete

  3. beautiful creation. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for those exams.. :) I hope you need to use it as well.. :) Thanks so much for joining the BIC at The Alley Way Stamps.. HUGS
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete