Saturday 22 June 2013

Digi Darla Doily

Just couldn't resist that alliteration!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla Challenges - Use a doily
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/ddc-67-use-doily.html


I have used a piece of a large doily I bought when on holiday a couple of months ago.  The image is from Digi Darla, coloured with copic markers G17, G14, Y38, Y28 and E11(not completely sure on that one).  The image has been matted with green cardstock.   I added some  yellow and green rhinestones as embellishments - otherwise have left the card as basically white upon white.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Suze, I write to you from the comfort of my momma's easychair. While her and the hubs are doing something on her main computer, I decided to grab the laptop and do a little catching up. Right now I am here with my DD DT hat on. Love the aliteration but you know that is right up my alley. That must be one big doily or one tiny card. I like the white on white and the sweet image you have used. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Digi Darla's and especially for using one of our images. Good luck in the draw and I know we will see you again soon!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, what a fantastic card! Love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete