Sunday 21 April 2013

You're A Fun Guy

A masculine colour scheme for this one.  When I recently tried to find a card amongst my stash for my brother's birthday I realised I was lacking masculine cards!

This card is for the following challenges:
Love to Create - For the Guys
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-61-for-guys.html
CRAFT Challenge - Saskia's Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-203-18th-of-april-sketch.html
My PaperCrafting World - Digi Desserts Fridaze
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze

The main background paper plus the strip on the left hand side are both from paper pads by MME.  The olive ribbon is a grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from My PaperCrafting World.  The button is another of the ones I raided from my Mum's button box last year (with her permission of course!).  The birthday sentiment is from a sheet of chipboard die-cuts that I have had for absolute ages with the intention of using but up to now hadn't!

I'm pleased to say I now have a masculine card in my stash but I probably still need to add more!

10 comments:

  1. Fab card. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and paper choice here! Very nice guy card! Thanks for linking up with us at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Image, brill card, thanks again for using our sketch, x carol..CRAFT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masculine cards tend to be hard to make for me, but I am loving this one!! This digi is perfect for a guy, especially a brother. lol Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting DDF;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up again on DDF at mypapercrafting.com This is a cute card for your brother using the free digi.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous masculine card, Suze! Love the way it's colored and the patterned papers you selected. So glad to have you back for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete