Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sweet Christmas Treats

A candy cane colour scheme for this card:

The card is for the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Sweet Treats
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/april-month-long-prize-challenge-sweet.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/chnc-challenge-extra-for-april.html
Outlawz Challenge - Card with Food
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/card-with-food-apr-11th

The card uses some background paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs - I have used this image before in a non-traditional way so this time I went more traditional!  I have coloured the image using copic marker and then added some crystallina Kindy Glitz as snow.  I used some Glitter Tape to create the matting for the image as well as adding over the join between the DP and cardstock.  The finishing touch is some red glitter buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink on this one - you're doing so well with your cards again this month for my CHNC challenge extra for April - keep them coming, I love seeing them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the glitz and glamour going on here. I'm soooooo sorry I haven't been by in awhile. Unfortunately, I won't be able to leave comments on everything I've missed but please know that I took the time to at least check all of the them out.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet holiday card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK HOW SWEET THIS IS!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I love seeing Christmas cards throughout the year. It might just give me the boost I need to start creating mine ... maybe ;)


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long prize challenge for April.

    ReplyDelete