Sunday 24 March 2013

Happily Ever After

This card has a bit of a vintage feel to it - inspired by the image:

The card is for the following challenges:
Stamptacular Challenge - I Do
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-207-i-do.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Create with TLC.  My stamping is the sentiment which is from Grant Archival clear stamps.  I have also added some diamond shaped rhinestones and "aged" the image and sentiment with some Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is beautiful! What a great wedding card. The bg paper is really cool with the image.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete