Thursday 7 March 2013

Embossed Santa Claws

Here is a second card using the other embossing folder I purchased last week:


This card is for the challenges at:
CRAFT Challenge - Use Embossing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-196-28th-of-february-use.html

This card uses some green paper from a themed paper pack.  The image is Santa Claws from Eiglassing.  I have kept the embellishing to just some pearls in the corner so that the embossed paper can shine out a bit.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and highlighted with Kindy Glitz.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image and love the embossing. I am so sorry that I got behind with commenting, so this is very late - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete