Thursday 28 February 2013

Faux stitched fairy tale

This has been a difficult week for making cards.  I am away from my home internet too.  My son has been swimming in his National Champs and it has taken up much of my time.  He has made a final tonight so I have limited time to get this uploaded!



The card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-165.html
Sassy Studio Designs - FFF
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-2-15-13-and-challenge

The card uses some paper from a paper pad by DCWV called Lemon Flowers.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and die-cut with Spellbinders.  The colouring is with copic markers and I have also added some green pearls and some silver Stickles.

6 comments:

  1. Suze, I love this CAS card , it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the background paper with that digital stamp!!!! You did an amazing job coloring, she is beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is great! But more importantly CONGRAT'S To your son, that's quite an achievement to be in Nationals and then make the finals. WOW, you have to be a proud mom! Crossing all my appendages for him :)
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love that paper. Thanks for joining us for Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Suze love the image beautiful colouring. Thanks for the comment on my blodg and congratulations to your son. Great achievement!
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lady! I left you an award on my blog, come and get it! Hugs...
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such a great job with the SS images. Also HUGE CONGRATS on your Liebster award from Deb. Well deserved my crafty friend. I think I'm finally caught up. I hope I didn't overload your comment section. Glad you are home. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete