Monday 7 January 2013

Spa and Bubbles

Having just purchased some new dies - some just coz I liked the look of them - I had to start using them before they stayed in their packets for ages!  Here is one of them:



I bought this one as I liked the honeycomb effect.  Then when I got it home I wondered whether it was such a clever purchase! However, I like how it has come up on this card so will no doubt use it again.

Actually, the embellishments are all fairly recent purchases too.  I was pleased when I found the silver ribbon roses and discovered that as long as you didn't use a light coloured copic marker you could change the colour but still retain the shimmer effect.

I am entering the card into the challenge at Pixie Dust Studio:
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/its-all-new-to-me-challenge.html


No comments:

Post a Comment