Wednesday 7 November 2012

Thank You Teacher

My son and daughter are nearing the end of their school year and will need some Thank You cards for their teacher.  Just in time, a challenge for Thank You cards at Sassy Studio Designs:
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-149.html

I have used the Sassy Studio Designs image Mrs Sassy for this card.  I changed her chalk board into a white board as my children's teachers use white boards. 



The background paper for this card comes from Shabby Princess - from the Harvest Spice kit.  It was just perfect for this card.  The ribbon that I have used is grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  I die-cut the image using  Spellbinders Labels die and then matted it with another of the papers from the Harvest Spice kit.  The sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  I added a strip of diamond shaped rhinestones and Ta-da another completed Thank You card.

No comments:

Post a Comment