Thursday 25 October 2012

Metal leaf

The latest challenge at CRAFT Challenge is to use metal on the card:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/craft-challenge-177-use-metal-on-card.html

I chose to die-cut a leaf using a sizzix die-cut.


I have to admit to not being happy with this image but when I went to photograph this card, I discovered that my camera batteries were flat.  By the time that they re-charge, it will be too late to enter this challenge.  So, I have used my video camera and it produces small and relatively poor quality JPEG images!  I will update the photo later on when the camera batteries are re-charged.
UPDATED PHOTO:



I have used a leaf paper from Spectacular Printables that worked really well with my leaf.  After die-cutting my leaf, I used metallic rub-ons to add some autumn colours to it.  The image that I have chosen to use is from Digital Doodling.  I added some washi tape to the card for a bit of fun and contrast colour.


2 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks for joining us at CRAFT for our metal challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete