Thursday 20 September 2012

Relax

The challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is an inspiration photo
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/pixie-takes-photo.html

There are heaps of possibilities with this photo but I was inspired by the cat asleep on the chair (at least I hope it is a cat!).



I have had this chair image from Bird's Cards for ages but never used it.  The cat image is one from Creative Mind of Sylvie.  It fitted perfectly onto the chair.    The sentiment is from TLC Creations - it fitted with the cat on the chair but also reflects how I was feeling at the time that I created this card.  Needless to say, I didn't find a place to relax and do nothing!

The background paper that I used for this card comes from Raspberry Road designs, the die-cut is from Spellbinders and I have also added some pink rhinestones.



2 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo! Glad you could join us at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing and playing at Pixie Dust Studio this week. Love your take on our photo/color inspiration. The chair looks so comfy. Great card. Hugs - Pixie Karen

    ReplyDelete