Sunday 23 September 2012

Photo Inspired Card

Usually when there is a photo for inspiration, I choose something from the photo - colours or image.  This time I also used the photo as a background for the card!


The challenge can be found here:
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-29.html

I have used a heap of different copics to try to match the colours on the image to the background photo as I just loved the colours of this photo.  After several different layers, I think I got a fairly good match.

The image comes from Oak Pond Creations and is called Jessica's Dogwood.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is called Friends make life blossom.  I die-cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders Blossom Die which ties in with the floral theme and the sentiment itself!  I also added some gingham style ribbon from American Crafts and some little diamond shaped rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great card!
    Greatings Debbie (holland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a lovely card!
    Thank you for joinging us at the creatieve zebra,
    and hope to see you next time.

    Hugs Priscilla

    ReplyDelete