Friday 14 September 2012

Happy Birthday

The Alley Way Stamps has another Be Inspired Challenge - number 10:
http://thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/be-inspired-challenge-10.html

On writing this post, I discovered that somehow I missed the deadline - I thought I still had an hour left.  Anyway, here is my card:



I was inspired by the zig-zag lines.  The image and sentiment are freebies from The Alley Way stamps.  The paper is from Free Digital Scrapbook.  The matting is green 80gsm paper - my cardstock wasn't the colour I wanted and this was!  It meant I couldn't raise it as it wasn't heavy enough but it is good to have some flat cards for posting!

Next challenge, I need to work on getting my maths right when calculating challenge deadlines. 

Actually, I just went back to the original post to put the reference in above and see it is still showing 8 hours left remaining to link up - yet the winners post is already showing.  Never mind, I hope it still gets looked at and commented on.

Since I missed the deadline on the TAWS challenge and I don't want to completely waste my effort on it, I have found an anything goes challenge to enter it into:
De Creatieve Zebra - Anything Goes
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.be/2012/09/challenge-28.html
I usually do this challenge anyway and since it is a maximum of 2 cards, I can still do the card I was planning to do.



1 comment:

  1. Nice card Suze!
    Clean and simpel, i like your style!
    Thanks for joining us at the Creatieve Zebra!
    x Jacomijn

    ReplyDelete