Wednesday 12 September 2012

Chateau in Scotland

I have made a card depicting a chateau in Scotland.  I'm not sure if they actually have chateaux in Scotland - it's probably a castle there but as I live on the other side of the world hopefully they'll forgive me for getting it wrong!!



This card is going to be entered into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/craft-challenge-171-inspiration-photo.html
Trimgym Digistamps Challenge
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/time-for-another-thursday-freebie-time.html

The inspiration for this card came from the photo that appears on both of these challenges.  For some reason, the image made me think of Scotland so I teamed the image with a lovely tartan paper from Trimgym.  I border punched this paper with a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border punch.

The image is one from TLC Creations and is called Vintage Castles in the Sand.

I have added three blue rhinestones to give the card a bit of bling.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Suze, thank you for joining me and also at CRAFT Challenge, do go and have a peek at our winner's post.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete