Sunday 30 September 2012

Apple Tree and Bear

I have made a card that reminds me of my childhood!  Every summer when the apples needed to be picked from the tree, it was a family activity and one I loved.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Birdie Brown - using supplied image
http://birdiebrown.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/september-freebies.html
Ruby's Rainbow - trees
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/rubys-rainbow-ch38-trees.html

The card uses some backing paper from a paper pack by Rosie's Studio.  The red ric-rac is from American Crafts.  The apple is a die-cut from Sissix.  I have added a bit of a shiny spot to the apple using Matte Accents.

The images, which I have coloured with copic markers, both come from Birdie Brown and are the freebies for their challenge.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is called Breezes taste of Apple.






3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I'm glad my digi reminded you of your good memory! Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally cute and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time
    hope you will join us again soon

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete