Thursday 30 August 2012

Stripes

Be Inspired 9 at The Alley Way Stamps can be found here:
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/be-inspired-challenge-9-and-new-set.html

My inspiration came from all the stripes:

I have used a stripey paper from my stash and added some more stripes using some ribbon from American Crafts.  The image and sentiment are both from The Alley Way Stamps.  The comb also has a striped look to it.  I have die-cut the image using a Spellbinders Labels die and the sentiment using a Spellbinders rectangle die.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty patterned paper and I love that scalloped diecut. Thanks so much for playing along with the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun! I really like way you did the shape.. thanks so much for playing with us at the Alley Way Stamps BE inspired Challenge.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment Suz - such fun colours too!
    So glad you joined in the fun at TAWS BE Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete