Monday 6 August 2012

Ho Ho Ho

This card is ready for three different challenges:
Trimgym - sketch
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/new-challenge-and-new-freebie.html
CRAFT Challenge - sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/craft-challenge-166-sketch.html
Play Date Cafe - mint julep, cherry and jade
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/the-play-date-cafe-new-term-begins.html
When I started to compile this card, I discovered that the colours I was working with would fit the Play Date Cafe challenge.  So, then I decided to stick with those colours:


I started with a square green card blank.  I matted some Trimgym Merry Christmas paper (from Christmas 2011 Papers) onto red cardstock and layered this onto the card blank.  The image is from Trimgym and is the image supplied for this challenge (although I had it already which is how I got the sentiment to work with!).  I matted both the image and sentiment on to red cardstock and raised them up with mounting tape.  I finished off by adding three star shaped rhinestones.



6 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! That's a great digi Santa, and I like the way you colored him. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Suze - this sketch really lends itself to a Christmas card I think.
    Great to see you at CRAFT this week hope we see you soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Christmas card, now i'm in the mood to start mine :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun holiday card! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Suze, thank you for joining me again. As you were again the only entry in my challenge, you are again the winner as well. By now you know the drill.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete