Wednesday 29 August 2012

Christmas Pudding

I really love this image as the Christmas pudding is more suitable for our weather at Christmas.  Although, this image actually comes from a designer based in Netherlands I think.




I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Crimbo Crackers - Christmas Puddings
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-22.html

The image is from Sliekje Digital Stamps.  The background paper is from my stash. I have added some red grosgrain ribbon to the left hand side and then overlaid it with some red and white lace.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from my stash.  The image and sentiment have been die-cut using Spellbinders dies.  The image is coloured in copic markers.  I used R000 on the pudding to give it a translucent strawberry look.  We have strawberries in season at Christmas so a nice light strawberry pudding is just the thing!


1 comment:

  1. Sliekje and cats29 August 2012 at 22:54

    Hi,

    lovely card! Nice colors you have used :)
    greetings Sliekje and cats
    ps yes i live in the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete