Thursday 30 August 2012

Are you feeling blue?

This is the sentiment I came across that was perfect for this card:



The card is for the Sassy Studio - FFF challenge which can be found here:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-8-17-12-and-challenge

The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Towel Tammy.  The sentiment comes from Crafting Vicky and can be found here:
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/tuesday-throwdown-challenge-113.html?showComment=1346372316103

The paper that I have used comes from TLC Creations. I have also added some blue rhinestones to represent bubbles.  Other than that I have kept the card CAS this week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so happy that you could use my sentiment :D I would really love it if you could state where it came from :D

    It is just perfect for this wonderful card. Really love how you have colored her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is great! Love the paper and bling. Beautifully done!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete