Thursday 2 August 2012

A pretty Thank You card

Every time I see A Day for Daisies challenge, I save the image intending to enter the challenge.  However, I always seem to struggle to complete the challenge.  The current challenge can be found here:
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/new-release-072012-vintage-storytelling.html

I have to admit, that I don't have much time to spare on this one either.....but at least it is here:


Last weekend, I purchased a couple of matstacks that I thought I might be able to use for cards (I usually work with paper stacks).  The background paper and matting both come from one of these packs.  It is one from DCWV and is called The Mariposa Matstack.  There are some absolutely gorgeous colours in the stack and many of them are glittery.

The sentiment is an acrylic stamp that I have had for a while.  The sentiment has been cut with my trimmer and the image and it's matt with Spellbinders dies.

I hope that I can manage to complete the next ADFD challenge and also use the image actually supplied with the challenge - the one above is from an earlier challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment