Monday 25 June 2012

A sparkly kitty card

The challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenge this week was a bingo card:
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/bingo.html

I love cats so I gravitated toward a cat image for this one:
Just to be clear on the BINGO combination:

Gems - around the oval, on the tail and on the corners of the card
Free - Fancy Die Cut (Marianne design craftables)
Lace - across the card
The cat image is one from Oak Pond Creations called Love Kitty.  I have coloured her using my copic markers and cut her out using a craftables die from Marianne design (CR1204).  I have added some red rhinestones around the outside of the die.  I also added a red heart rhinestone over the heart on the cat's tail.

The card is a white card blank with a pastel coloured paper over the front.  I have added strips of ribbon across the front of the card and over these are strips of lace.  I finished the card off with some copic coloured rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment