Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sassy Studio Designs - Tie the knot

Details of this challenge, can be found here:

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-6-8-12-and-challenge
You are too late to snag the freebie for Week 1 but there will be another one along next week!  This is my card using the first freebie of the fortnight:


The image is one from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Jenny the June Bride.  I coloured her with copic markers and then cropped her close to the image.  She is sitting atop a new die-cut I bought recently.  It comes from Cherry Lyn Designs and is called English Tea Party (DL 101).  The white card blank is covered in a pearlescent white cardstock which I also used for the doily die-cut.  The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs and then I added a knotted lace piece to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, this is really cute! That die-cut is great and I love the knotted lace piece that you added.

    ReplyDelete