Monday 25 June 2012

Frame Card

I am so enjoying using these frames from Tiddly Inks.  I read their challenges and then look at these frames and feel they fit.  This one is "Pink":
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-89-pretty-in-pink.html

For the Father's Day challenge, I used Melissa's frame which for me had a masculine feel to it.  For this challenge, pink made me think of flowers and drew me to Marlena's frame.  This is how I incorporated her frame into my card:



So as I said, I started with Marlena's frame which I have coloured using a variety of pink copics and the added some pink rhinestones around the edge.  I have placed this frame over a "photo" of suitcases.  These suitcases are a Tiddly Inks image which I coloured with R000 to give just a hint of colour.  The background paper is from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the frame treatment here, Suze! It's just super fabulous! So happy you joined us over at Tiddly Inks!!

    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah suze!
    oh hun I love what you did with this card!! the little cases look so cute in that frame!!
    thank you so much for popping in and playing with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how neat to see my frame used in one of our challenges! Beautiful card, love all the pink bling! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete