Monday 4 June 2012

Crimbo Crackers 16

This challenge had a colour palette to work with:

http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/challenge-16.html

The colour palette was:

 I found this quite a nice palette to work with particularly as it is late autumn, early winter here and these sort of colours are around me at the moment.

The card that I created for this challenge:


As you can see, I have also taken inspiration from more than the colours.  The berries inspired me in my choice of background papers and also the image.  I have also been inspired by the candle.  When I went to layout the card, I seemed to be guided by the layout of the colour swatch with the photo matching the digi and the colour swatch with the sentiment.  This was not actually a conscious thought but something I noticed when I put the card together. 

Materials that I used:

Various scrapbook papers from my stash
Cre8tive Hands - Christmas pudding
Acrylic Stamp - Happy Christmas (brand unknown - I think it came free with a magazine)
Copic Markers


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and the pud makes me feel hungry! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete