Wednesday 2 May 2012

Shelly's Images TTT Challenge - Kraft, Flowers & Garden

For anyone reading this who would like to know what the guidelines for this challenge are, they can be found at this link:

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/terrifically-thrilling-thursday.html

This is the first time that I have done this challenge.  This is the card that I created for it:


Materials used:

Scrapbook paper - pastel
Kraft card
Ribbon
Rhinestones
"With thanks" acrylic stamp - brand unknown
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter digital image - barrel of flowers
Nestabilities oval dies
Flower
Copic markers

I coloured the flower petals with copic markers and used a rhinestone to bling it up a bit.  I don't really do the pastel type colouring so I found this card a bit of a challenge but that is the whole point isn't it! I am really pleased with how the card turned out - which is more than I can say for the photograph which is a bit off centre!!

As the image used fits the current Scrap Happy Paper Crafter challenge, I am also entering this card in that challenge.  Details below:
http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/05/magnificent-may-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. I like the soft colors. I know I find coloring injust pastels to be a challenge too. This turned out great!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our "HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Love the clean and simple look. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our “How Does Your Garden Grow” challenge at Shelly's Images We're so happy you joined us! ~~Sammibug~~ Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete