Sunday 6 May 2012

Christmas Challenges {with sketches}

I found a whole lot of new (for me) Christmas challenges and I have decided to give some of them a go this week.  The first one is:

http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/challenge-25-sponsored-by-elphine-house.html

This one involves designing a card based around the supplied sketch.  As layout of cards can sometimes be a problem for me.  I thought that this one would be a good one for me. 

This is my creation:


Materials used:
Digi Stamp from Digi Doodles - Christmas Wreath (from Christmas Bonus Pack)
Digi Stamp from Digi Doodles - Merry Christmas (from Christmas 1)
Various scrapbook papers (brand unknown)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - circles
White cardstock
Copic Markers

I really enjoyed doing this one, although I only found this site yesterday and it is due in today.  Hope to have more time to do the next one.

After reading the comment posted, I have cropped the photo a bit to see if it comes up better than it orginally did.  Problem with taking photos at night at the last minutes is that the lighting isn't too wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Suze, although the picture is not very clear, I like your card. Nice colours.
    Thanks for joining CCWS and I hope you will be joining us again. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete