Thursday 26 April 2012

Winter Wonderland

This week I am trying a new challenge:

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/buttons-and-bows.html

I am enjoying the Christmas card challenges as it is making me be alot more organised with my Christmas card making.  I have only just found this particular challenge. 

This is the card that I have made for this week's challenge:



For some reason when I upload this picture on to my blog it rotates it.  I haven't figured out how to get it back up the right way!

Materials I used to create this card:

May Brit digital stamp
Scrapbook paper - Lincraft
Merry Christmas acrylic stamp from Cardmaking in Easy Steps magazine
Spellbinders oval dies
Copic markers
Grosgrain ribbon
Satin ribbon
Buttons



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the creation and use of your buttons and bows, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous hun, thanks for sharing with us at our Buttons & Bows challenge for Winter Wonderland. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! LOve your colours, one pretty image too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete